Rearrange is a beautiful recreation of the classic slider puzzle or 15-puzzle. The simple goal is to rearrange a grid of puzzle pieces into the correct order to reveal a photograph or series of letters or numbers. But don't let the simplicity fool you. This puzzle provides 12 levels of difficulty on the iPhone and iPod touch and 145 levels on the iPad to challenge any level of ability.
• The puzzle board can be made up of a supplied photo, any picture in your photo library, a picture from the camera (if available), or a series of letters, numbers, or symbols.
• The iPhone and iPod touch support 12 puzzle sizes ranging from 3x3 up to 7x5.
• The iPad supports 145 puzzle sizes ranging from 3x3 up to 16x12.
• Your current puzzle is saved so you can pick up where you left off.
• Your current progress is displayed in the menu.
• Move one tile by tapping it, sliding it, or flicking it into the empty space.
• Move several tiles at a time by simple and natural dragging. Works just like a real puzzle.
• Each puzzle is tracked for number of moves and time.
• Top 10 scores are tracked for each puzzle size. Saves your name along with your score.
• Stuck? Reveal a hint showing where the incorrect tiles belong.
• Select which tile is the empty tile.
• Four levels of animation speed (normal, fast, slow, and off).
• Save the current puzzle to your photo library.
• Ads may be removed through a one-time, simple in-app purchase.
How To Play:
• The puzzle starts out scrambled and ready to play. Just start moving pieces around.
• To bring up the menu either double tap the empty tile or press the Info button when it appears.
• To start the current puzzle over bring up the menu and click Rearrange.
• To change the size of the puzzle or choose a different picture bring up the menu and click Settings.
• To reveal a hint showing what pieces you have correct and what the rest should look like either bring up the menu and click "Show Hint" or simply hold your finger down on a tile for 2 seconds. Tap the puzzle again to return to the scrambled puzzle when ready.
Send suggestions for additional letter/number/symbol choices. Currently there are:
* Latin Letters (A-Za-z)
* Latin Numbers (1-192)
* Greek Letters (Α-Ωα-ω)
* ASCII Symbols (only a geek would love)
* Roman Numerals (i - cxcii)
Kids love to do the puzzle with their own picture. Another fun option is to take a picture of your home screen and use that photo with a 5x4 puzzle size (6x4 on iPad portrait, 5x5 on iPad landscape).
Note: Sample images were made with ads removed.